A great-looking guitar for solid performance on a budget.
An instrument that sounds as good as it looks, the FA-345CE acoustic-electric offers you legendary Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. With quality laminate construction, including lacewood back and sides and a flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, along with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge, the FA-345CE is an easy-playing instrument that just happens to sound amazing as well. Its modern Fishman electronics also allow you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the FA-345CE's mahogany neck, which gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
Choose 3-Tone Tea Burst of Natural.
Case sold separately.
- Pearloid "Keystone" design position inlays
- Tortoiseshell body binding
- FA "Keystone" design rosette
- Aged white neck binding
- Chrome hardware
- White bridge pins with black dots
- Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 gauge) strings
A great deal for a well-built Fender. Order yours today.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Laminated Flame maple
- Back and sides: Laminated Lacewood
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian laurel
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Open back geared
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Nubone/TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.