A solid choice for aspiring guitarists looking for a first instrument.
Visually stunning, with a gorgeous flame maple top, the FA-235E offers legendary Fender sound at a budget-friendly price. Quality laminate construction with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. Modern Fishman electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
Case sold separately.
- FA “Keystone" design rosette
- Aged white neck and body binding
- Pearloid “Keystone” fingerboard inlays
- Chrome hardware
- White bridge pins with black dots
- Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge) strings
Enjoy great Fender tone without breaking the bank. Order today.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Laminated Flame Maple
- Back and sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Open back geared
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: GraphTech TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Pickup system
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Not specified
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.